Where is the best place to hear live music in Kent?
- The Kent Stage [off campus at 175 E. Main Street in Kent]. (Bruno Beidacki)
- Venice Café [off campus at 163 Franklin Ave. in Kent]. (Amrita Datta)
- Venice Café. They have pretty cool musicians to perform live music every Wednesday starting at 9:00 p.m. So go early and get in before 9 p.m. (Aierken “Subi” Subinuer)
- Venice Café. (Kamulijiang “Kam” Bolati)
- Venice Café. (Natasha Wolwacz Heinz)
- There are usually some pretty cool bands that perform at the Kent Stage. But The Venice has a pretty good selection of bands that come on a regular basis. (Sophia Avouris)