The role of the Professional Academic Advisor is to:
- Work with students on creating their academic plan and setting goals
- Assist students in interpreting academic policies and procedures
- Help students as they select courses and progress toward graduation
- Teach students about the resources and technology available
In addition, students will meet with their academic advisor (see below) at least once yearly.
The role of the Faculty Advisor is to:
- Offer expertise in the major subject matter
- Provide mentoring in internship/career development
Your last name starts with....
Juniors & Seniors
Your last name starts with...
Dr. Anna Schmidt