The Kent Education Excellence Partnership (KEEP) endeavors to provide a forum for teachers to grow professionally.
2023 KEEP Academy: Back to the Basics
- In-person Academy on June 12 and 13, 2023
- Nordonia Hills Middle School
- 73 Leonard Avenue, Northfield, OH, 44067
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
- New! Online Bonus Academy for all in-person attendees, an option to continue your learning throughout the summer months
- Gifted PD hours (up to 5 hours each day)
- Lunch included
- CEUs and graduate credit options available
- Open to all educators (Free for partner district educators, $50 for non-partner district educators)
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
KEEP is a Partnership between Kent State University and Local School Districts
- Barberton City Schools
- Crestwood Local Schools
- Cuyahoga Falls City Schools
- Field Local Schools
- Kent City Schools
- Nordonia Hills City Schools
- Norton City Schools
- Ravenna City Schools
- Springfield Local Schools
- Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools
- Streetsboro City Schools
- Tallmadge City Schools
- Windham Exempted Village Schools
About The Kent Education Excellence Partnership (KEEP)
Since its inception in 2010, The Kent Education Excellence Partnership, or KEEP, endeavors to provide a forum for teachers to grow professionally. This commitment is enacted in several ways: supporting teaching excellence by facilitating critical conversations, inquiry into, and reflection upon practice; supporting teacher leadership by providing ongoing professional development to teacher leaders who then share lessons and resources with other educators; and supporting P-16 collaboration by convening school staff within multiple districts, including university faculty in support of teaching excellence and leadership. KEEP Academy accomplishes this goal by co-planning an annual conference administrated by the Office of Professional Development and Outreach in Kent State’s College of Education, Health, and Human Service and hosted by one of our member school districts.