The Career and Technical Education Program (CTTE) offers comprehensive degrees and educational services for the Career Technical education community of Northeast Ohio. The program is committed to workforce development through leadership in educational programming for youth and adults.
Our program area offers course work and services related to:
- Alternative teacher license for Career Technical Education grades 4 - 12
- Endorsement program for Career Based Intervention
- Master’s degree (M.Ed.) in Career Technical Education
The CTTE program area sponsors a number of summer workshops, projects and events designed to assist Career Technical Education professionals in upgrading and updating their professional practice.
The CTTE program is affiliated with:
- The Ohio Literacy Resource Center (OLRC) - Provides support, training, and resources for the people who work in the field of Adult Basic and Literacy Education in the state of Ohio. Located in the Research One Building.
- The Center for Innovation in Transition and Employment (CITE) – Supporting quality lives for people with disabilities and supports interdisciplinary activities across special education, rehabilitation counseling career education, and related program areas. Located in 202 White Hall.