NOCTI Exam (Written) - Fall 2019
DATE: November 2, 2019
TIME: 8:00 - 11:00 am
LOCATION: Room 412 - White Hall
Parking permits are not required for White Hall parking lot that day.
NOTE: No letter grade is assigned to NOCTI credits-by-exam. They are not part of the cumulative GPA calculation.
- NOCTI test may be used for college credit in an approved bachelor's degree program.
- For NOCTI credit hours to be applied to a KSU transcript, individual must at least be admitted to KSU and may require a minimum of credit hours.
- The rules and regulations for administering the NOCTI testing shall be taken from the NOCTI "Handbook for Area Center Organization and Administration."
- Testing costs: Written Test - $300.00; Performance Test - $350.00 plus cost of materials (a check made out to Kent State University is required two to four weeks before the test date).
- No refunds will be possible once the testing procedure has been initiated.
Send registration to:
Kent State University
P.O. Box 5190, 150 Terrace Drive
School of TLC, Attn: Shonnie Cottrill
Career Technical Teacher Education Program
412 White Hall
Kent, OH 44242-0001
Please feel free to contact our Career Technical Education Department at: 330-672-0676.
Please contact Dr. Davison Mupinga, NOCTI Site Coordinator, at email@example.com or 330-672-0676 with questions.