NOCTI Exam (Written)
There are two testing dates per year for the NOCTI Written Exam. The exam takes place from 8:30 a.m. - Noon at the Kent Campus, 412 White Hall.
- Fall 2021 testing is October 16, 2021. The deadline to submit an application is September 24, 2021.
- Spring 2022 testing is April 16, 2022. The deadline to submit an application is March 25, 2022.
- Fall 2022 testing is October 15, 2022. The deadline to submit an application is September 23, 2022.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Dr. Mupinga: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOCTI test may be used for college credit in an approved bachelor's degree program.
- To receive college credits at Kent State University, the candidate must be an active KSU student (or past KSU/CTTE student) admitted to Kent State University.
- The rules and regulations for administering the NOCTI testing shall be taken from the NOCTI "Handbook for Area Center Organization and Administration."
- Testing costs: Written Test - $350.00; Performance Test - $400.00 plus cost of materials (a check made out to Kent State University is required two to four weeks before the test date).
- No refunds will be possible once the testing procedure has been initiated.
NOTE: No letter grade is assigned to NOCTI credits-by-exam. They are not part of the cumulative GPA calculation.
To register for the NOCTI Exam, please follow this two-step process:
- Download, fill in, and save the NOCTI Registration Form (PDF), and email the form to Carol Heller: email@example.com
NOCTI Registration Form (PDF)
- Visit the School of TLC online payment site to pay the testing fee via credit card/ACH/electronic check:
Pay for the NOCTI EXAM
Please contact Dr. Davison Mupinga, NOCTI Site Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-672-0676 with questions.