NOCTI Exam (Written) - Spring 2020
Please note: The NOCTI Exam originally scheduled for April 18 at the Kent Campus will be rescheduled. No date has been determined as of yet. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Dr. Mupinga: email@example.com
NOTE: No letter grade is assigned to NOCTI credits-by-exam. They are not part of the cumulative GPA calculation.
- NOCTI test may be used for college credit in an approved bachelor's degree program.
- For NOCTI credit hours to be applied to a KSU transcript, individual must at least be admitted to KSU and may require a minimum of credit hours.
- The rules and regulations for administering the NOCTI testing shall be taken from the NOCTI "Handbook for Area Center Organization and Administration."
- Testing costs: Written Test - $300.00; Performance Test - $350.00 plus cost of materials (a check made out to Kent State University is required two to four weeks before the test date).
- No refunds will be possible once the testing procedure has been initiated.
Send registration to:
Kent State University
P.O. Box 5190, 150 Terrace Drive
School of TLC, Attn: Shonnie Cottrill
Career Technical Teacher Education Program
412 White Hall
Kent, OH 44242-0001
Please feel free to contact our Career Technical Education Department at: 330-672-0676.
Please contact Dr. Davison Mupinga, NOCTI Site Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-0676 with questions.