In addition to its 10 colleges with 340+ undergraduate programs of study, there are dozens of reasons Kent State is a top-notch academic choice.
- Online MBA Program Ranks #90 By U.S. News & World Report
- Top rankings for the School of Fashion Design and Merchandising
- Ranked in the Top 100 of Best Graduate Education Schools
At Kent State, our purpose is to help you find yours! Engaged classroom instruction and hands-on learning experiences combine to help our students discover the ways in which they will change the world.
- 10 colleges
- 340+ undergraduate programs of study
- 200+ education-abroad programs in more than 60 countries
- 92 academic programs with specialized accreditation
- 166 active U.S. patents for research
- Kent State's Honors College leads the nation with 9 Portz Prizes awarded in this national annual competition for outstanding undergraduate honors research theses. The National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) awards four Portz Prizes each year in different research areas.
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design building bridges town and gown.
- The Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine is one of the most highly reputable, internationally respected medical institutions in the world, according to the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine.
- Top rankings for the School of Fashion Design and Merchandising:
- 1st in the midwest for fashion design
- 5th in the U.S. for fashion merchandising
- 5th in the U.S. for fashion design
- 15th in the world for fashion design
- Kent State has the largest university fleet of aircraft (32) in Ohio
- Ranked among the top in the nation for research on stress disorders and trauma psychology
- M.A. in translation program among top 10 in U.S.
- College of Business Administration named a Best Business School by the Princeton Review
- Online MBA Program Ranks #90 by U.S. News & World Report
- Top 100 of Best Graduate Education Schools by U.S. News & World Report