Can I receive financial aid to study abroad?

In most cases you are eligible to receive financial aid to assist with the costs of your study abroad program. There may be additional requirements based on the type of aid you have and the program you choose. Oftentimes, you will need to complete a Transfer Course Planning Form (TCP). The Office of Global Education will notify you when you apply to the program of your choice if you will need to complete that form. If you do need the TCP, the Financial Aid Office requires a signed copy.