Can I use my room and/or board scholarship if I live off campus?

Room scholarships can only be used to pay room charges incurred from living in University-owned housing during the semester in question. If the student chooses to live off-campus, they will forfeit their room scholarship.

Board scholarships can only be used to pay charges incurred from selecting a University board (dining) plan. Off-campus students can register for a dining plan and therefore retain their board scholarship. If the student chooses not to select a board plan, they will forfeit their board scholarship.