Student Employment Opportunities
Join the Student Financial Aid Team!
Student Financial Aid is always looking for hard-working students to join their staff.
- Very flexible work schedule
- Obtain valuable work experience and a deeper understanding of financial aid
- Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No weekends
- Work with other students
- Positions for undergraduate and graduate students
- Positions can last throughout academic career
- Must have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file
- Must be a current Kent State University student
- Must be Federal Work Study eligible
- Must be enrolled at least half-time during the Fall and/or Spring semesters
- Do not need to be enrolled for summer to work during the Summer semester
- Opportunities to help at student events across campus
- Student Employment Handbook
- Document Imaging Student Employee
- Professional Judgment Student Employee
- Graduate Hourly Special Circumstance Employee