Instructions for Submitting Enrollment Plan Questions on FlashLine
You will receive an email to your Kent State email address when you are able to submit your enrollment plans via FlashLine.
Please start a new browsing session in Google Chrome for the best results when answering these questions.
- Use Google Chrome as your web browser
- Log out of FlashLine in any previous browsing session
- Open a fresh Google Chrome window
- Complete the following steps:
- Under Settings > Privacy and security
- Clear browsing data
- Clear History, Cookies and Cache
- Log back into FlashLine after the above steps have been completed
- Navigate to the Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions
- Student > Finances > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions
More information on the financial aid process can be found at on our FAFSA informational page.
New First Year Students:
- New First Year Students do NOT need to complete the Enrollment Plan Questions. New First Year Students who plan to enroll in summer must update their start term to Summer 2023 with the Admissions Office at their admitting campus.
College of Podiatric Medicine Students:
- College of Podiatric Medicine Students do NOT need to complete the Enrollment Plan Questions.
All Other Students:
- Log into FlashLine and select Student from the main menu
- Under Finances, click on Financial Aid
- Click on the highlighted area "Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions"
- Answer each question and click Submit until you have completed all questions
Complete and submit all questions to indicate your enrollment plans for the 2023-2024 academic year.
STUDENTS WHO submitted ENROLLMENT PLANS:
Students who submitted enrollment plans on FlashLine will be reviewed for financial aid eligibility according to the responses you submitted. Please check Flashline for updated information about your offered financial aid for 2023-2024. Financial Aid processing will begin in mid-to-late March for students who have submitted their plans for enrollment. View instructions on how to navigate FlashLine.
If you submitted your enrollment plans, but were not offered financial aid by the beginning of April, then you may have an outstanding requirement that is preventing your account from being reviewed for financial aid eligibility. Some issues include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding financial aid requirements (for example, Verification)
- Unsatisfactory Academic Progress
Q: What if I submitted my answers online and changed my mind or need to make changes?
A: Students who need to make changes to enrollment plans should return to FlashLine. Navigate to: Student; Finances; Financial Aid; Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions.
STUDENTS WHO DID NOT SUBMIT ENROLLMENT PLANS ONLINE:
Students are encouraged to submit their Enrollment Plans to ensure accurate eligibility of financial aid for the upcoming year. Students who did not submit enrollment plans online and completed a FAFSA for 2023-2024, will not be awarded financial aid until mid-May 2023. To be offered financial aid, students must meet all basic eligible criteria to receive financial aid. Please follow the instructions above to submit your enrollment plans.
SUMMER FINANCIAL AID:
Please see the Summer Financial Aid Information page for more details on the summer financial aid process