Instructions for Submitting Enrollment Plan Questions on FlashLine
You will receive an email to your Kent State email address when you are able to submit your enrollment plans via FlashLine.
Please start a new browsing session in Google Chrome for the best results when answering these questions.
Follow the steps below for troubleshooting when completing the questions:
- Use Google Chrome as your web browser
- Log out of FlashLine in any previous browsing session
- Open a fresh Google Chrome window
- Complete the following steps:
- Under Settings > Privacy and security
- Clear browsing data
- Clear History, Cookies and Cache
- Log back into FlashLine after the above steps have been completed
- Navigate to the Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions
- Student > Finances > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions
More information on the financial aid process can be found at on our FAFSA informational page.
- New Freshman do NOT need to complete the Enrollment Plan Questions. New Freshman who plan to enroll in summer must update their start term to Summer 2020 with the Admissions Office at their admitting campus.
All Other Students:
Log into FlashLine and navigate to: Student; Finances; Financial Aid; Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions.
Complete and submit all questions to indicate your enrollment plans for the 2020-2021 academic year.
STUDENTS WHO submitted ENROLLMENT PLANS:
Students who submitted enrollment plans on FlashLine will be awarded according to the responses you submitted. Please check Flashline for updated information about your financial aid awards for 2020-2021. View instructions on how to navigate FlashLine.
If you submitted your enrollment plans, but were not awarded financial aid by the beginning of April, your financial aid may not be awarded until you have resolved any issues that prevented aid awarding. Some issues include, but are not limited to:
Q: What if I submitted my answers online and changed my mind or need to make changes?
A: Students who need to make changes to enrollment plans should return to FlashLine. Navigate to: Student; Finances; Financial Aid; Financial Aid Enrollment Plan Questions.
STUDENTS WHO DID NOT SUBMIT ENROLLMENT PLANS ONLINE:
Students who did not submit enrollment plans online and completed a FAFSA for 2020-2021, will not be awarded financial aid until after June 21, 2020. To be awarded financial aid, students must meet all basic eligible criteria to receive financial aid. Please follow the instructions above to submit your enrollment plans.
SUMMER FINANCIAL AID:
Please see the Summer Financial Aid Information page for more details on the summer financial aid process.
- Outstanding financial aid requirements (for example, Verification)
- Unsatisfied Academic Progress