How do I accept my scholarship award in FlashLine?
Follow the instructions below to review the detailed scholarship eligibility and renewal criteria and to accept or decline your scholarship offer. Your response will guarantee funding of your scholarship award.
- Sign in to your FlashLine account at flashline.kent.edu.
- Select “Student” from the menu on the left.
- Choose “Finances” and then “Financial Aid.”
- Click on “Financial Aid Awards – view, accept or decline financial aid awards,” select the appropriate Award Year and click “Submit.”
- Click on the “Terms and Conditions” tab to review and acknowledge that you accept the terms and conditions of receiving financial aid.
- Next, click the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
- Click on the name of the scholarship and carefully read the eligibility and renewal criteria for that award.
- If you agree to the scholarship criteria, choose Accept from the drop-down menu next to each award.
- If you do not agree to the scholarship criteria or you will not attend the Kent Campus of Kent State University, choose Decline from the drop-down menu.
- You must accept or decline each scholarship award separately. Once you accept or decline an award, you cannot go back and change your response. You must contact the Student Financial Aid Office if you need to change your answer.