I am a Kent State student and want to participate in a study abroad program at another institution. Can I receive financial aid to help pay for that program?

It depends on the program you are participating in.  The Ohio International Consortium Program, a third party provider, ISEP Exchange or Direct, KSU partnership, or other domestic universities, in most cases, will require the TCP. Check with an advisor in OGE, and work with that advisor and your academic advisor to complete the necessary documents, before turning them into the Student Financial Aid Office. Typically, the completed TCP form is required for you to receive any financial aid. For any questions regarding the Disney College Program, please contact the One Stop for Student Services.