I attend another school and will be coming to Kent State to participate in one of their study abroad programs. Can I receive financial aid from Kent State?

No, all of your financial aid processing must be completed by your home school (the school that will grant your degree). You will want to contact the financial aid office at your home school as soon as possible to determine the steps you must take to receive financial aid as a transient student to Kent State. Typically, this will require an Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement that must be filled out by both schools. Please send any required documents to:

One Stop for Student Services
Attention:Education Abroad
1st Floor Library
1125 Risman Dr.
Kent, OH 44242