Scholarship Applications & Forms
Applications & Forms
upper-class scholarship programs & Kent Campus incoming freshmen
- View list of freshman scholarships you will be considered for by applying for admission
- Apply for admission and be considered for Kent Campus freshman scholarships
- 2019-2020 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- 2020-2021 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- Learn more about Kent State University Scholarships
Students who will receive an outside scholarship, grant, or other resource that will assist them in paying their education related expenses (tuition, room, board, books, travel, miscellaneous and personal expenses) must report that information annually to the One Stop for Student Services.
Students who are current recipients of a Kent State University "named" scholarship (i.e. The Mel B. Mellis Medallion Founders Scholarship) may be required to complete an online thank you to the donor. A named scholarship is a scholarship that is privately funded by either an individual donor, organization or foundation.