Student Financial Aid Scholarship Appeal Forms
2021 - 2022 Fall/Spring Scholarship Appeal Form
- You may submit a Scholarship Appeal Form if you have extenuating circumstances as to why you did not meet your scholarship renewal criteria.
- Extenuating circumstances include, but are not limited to, medical, personal or family emergencies. Students must provide documentation which supports their scholarship appeal statement. Please have your supporting documentation ready to upload prior to beginning the appeal process.
- This scholarship appeal process applies to the following Kent Campus scholarships only:
- Academic Achievement Award
- President’s Achievement Award
- Oscar Ritchie Memorial Scholarship
- Trustee Scholarship
- Founders Scholarship
- University Award
- President’s Scholarship
- President’s Grant
- President’s Award
- Academic Transfer Award
- President’s Transfer Award
- Transfer2Kent Scholarship
- Flash Transfer Northeast Ohio Scholarship
- If your scholarship is not listed, please contact the College or Regional Campus that awarded it.