Transfer Students

Q.  I am transferring to KSU in the Spring. How much is my Financial Aid?

Be sure to include the Kent State school code (003051) on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Allow 2-3 weeks for us to upload your results, assess your eligibility and award your aid. We will not award students until they have been accepted to Kent State, completed Verification (if selected), and their FAFSA was successfully submitted.

Q.  I am leaving KSU for another school. What do I need to do about financial aid?

  1. Call our office to cancel your remaining aid.
  2. Go online to your FAFSA and add the new school code.
  3. Contact your new school regarding your financial aid awards at that institution.
  4. Visit to update your FAFSA.

Visit the Transfer Student website