What are the different types of study abroad programs?

There are Kent State programs, Kent State ISEP (International Student Exchange Program) or Direct Enrollment programs, the Ohio International Consortium program, and third party programs not affiliated with Kent State (Across the Pond). You can stop by the OGE Office to talk to an advisor about what program is right for you.