What is the TCP?

The Transfer Course Planning Form has information that is required by your college and OGE. It includes the listing of courses you would like to take, and permission for those courses to be applied to your Kent State transcript. This information is used by the Student Financial Aid Office to determine what type of financial aid you will be eligible for and the amount.