◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ Graduate Research Symposium ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
2023 Graduate Research SymposiumMOVING SOCIETY FORWARD THROUGH RESEARCH: INNOVATION, PEACE, SUSTAINABILITY
Save the Dates: April 6th & 7th, 2023
The Graduate Student Senate (GSS) invites individual and session registration for the 37th Annual Graduate Research Symposium,
“Moving Society Forward through Research: Innovation, Peace, Sustainability,”
which will be held on April 6th & 7th, 2023, at the Kent State Student Center.
Registration opens on January 18, 2023 and closes on January 31, 2023.
The link for registration is here or use QR-code:
Though schedules cannot begin until after registration closes, here is our preliminary plan:
- Poster presentations and art installations will take place in the morning on April 6th
- Fine arts performances will take place in the evening on April 6th
- All oral presentations/sessions will take place during the morning on April 7th
- The Keynote address and luncheon will occur at 12 noon on April 6th
- The Awards Ceremony will occur in the afternoon on April 7th
☑ Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your graduate work and research and win awards in the most significant graduate research symposium at Kent State University. Please note that an outstanding presenter of each session receives the best presentation award.
▸ Questions about the Symposium can be directed to Harun Rashid, Programming Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about previous years' events, please see our Past Symposia page.