Employee Wellness Offerings Scheduled for Several Campuses
A new year, a new semester means new opportunities to make yourself and your health a priority! Our regional campus wellness ambassadors have been busy in setting out to bring some excellent lunch and learns topics to a campus near you! Check out some of the upcoming lunch and learns heading to Trumbull, Ashtabula and Stark.
Kent State - Trumbull
- Lunch & Learn: Workplace Posture, Flexibility & Strength (Wed., Feb. 19)
- Financial Wellness:Six Steps to Financial Peace (Tuesday, March 10)
- Lunch & Learn: Meditation Made Easy (Monday, April 6)
Kent State – Ashtabula
- Lunch & Learn: Caring for Loved Ones with Dementia (Tuesday, Feb. 18)
- Financial Wellness:Estate Planning (Tuesday, April 28)
Kent State – Stark
- Lunch & Learn: Stress Management (Thursday, February 27)
- Lunch & Learn: Managing Multiple Life Roles (Thursday, April 30)
All sessions are available to all full and part-time employees. For employees participating in theWellness Your Way rewards program, each session is worth10 Tier Two points. Alight lunchwill be provided to all registered attendees at each session.Registration is open now and space is limited.