If my department is closed, how will I be paid?

Classified and unclassified employees not scheduled to work will be paid for the additional days. These employees do not need to take vacation or compensatory time. However, supervisors of classified employees in this group must enter hours as "University Closure" in the electronic timekeeping system for the additional four days. The number of hours entered should correspond to the number of hours the employee is regularly scheduled to work.