"Know Your Numbers" Health Screenings
SCREENINGS BEGIN WITH ADDED SAFETY MEASURES
Don't leave your 2020 wellness reward dollars on the table! There is still time to schedule your "Know Your Numbers" health screening* to put you on track for your $300 wellness reward.
Participation in an annual "Know Your Numbers" health screening is incentivized under Tier 1 of the Wellness Your Way Rewards Program. For the 2020 reward program, your screening must be completed between September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020 (Tier 1 deadline extended due to COVID-19). You can take advantage of the convenient and free onsite screenings provided by our wellness partner, Be Well Solutions* or have one completed with your primary care physician and have the results populated on the Tier 1 Physician Screening Form available on the Be Well portal. The choice is yours.
In adherence with CDC, state and local government guidelines, Employee Wellness and Be Well Solutions have enhanced and updated our protocols to safely deliver onsite screenings to Kent State faculty and staff. Please click here to learn about these enhanced safety measures, participant expectations, and general flow prior to attending your screening.
How to Schedule Your Appointment
- Login to your private Be Well portal at portal.bewelldata.com. If you have never logged into the portal, click here for first-time login instructions.
- Click on "Worksite Screening" under "My Appointments".
- Choose the date that best fits your schedule. Available dates include July 24, July 30, and August 12.
While You're Signed In...
- Complete your online health risk assessment for 2020. Click on "Health Risk Assessment" under "My Wellness"
- Check your Tier 1 and Tier 2 progress and/or download verification forms. Click on "Wellness Reward Program" under "My Wellness"
- Schedule a telephonic health coaching appointment. Click on "Telephonic Coaching" under "My Appointments"
*Health screenings provided by Be Well Solutions are complimentary for full-time, benefits-eligible employees only. You do NOT have to be enrolled in the university-sponsored health plan to take advantage. For question, contact Employee Wellness at 330-672-7505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.