The Archival Education and Research Institute (AERI) is dedicated to supporting archival education. Part of a broader effort called Building the Future of Archival Education and Research Initiative, AERI was originally funded by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS). Now in its eighth consecutive year, AERI brings together incoming and continuing doctoral students, recent doctoral graduates, and faculty from across the United States and worldwide.
Dates: July 8 to 12, 2016
Location: Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
Match Majors to Careers
"MyPlan" Major and Career Info
- Career Assessments - Log in and complete exercises to reveal your best career fit
- Research Careers - Browse database, videos, top 10 lists and more
- Salary Calculator - Salaries by career and geographic area
U.S. Department of Labor Websites
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Learn about occupations including job responsibilities, salaries, education required and job outlook
- Career One Stop - Explore careers, salary and benefits; training required and job seeker services by state
- O*Net - Quick search tool for Ohio jobs data and more
Get Help from a Career Expert
- Meet with a career counselor in the Career Exploration and Development department for guidance.
- Use our career planning books, computers and printer.
For additional information about AERI 2016, please direct your questions to:
Leisa Gibbons, Ph.D.
School of Library and Information Science
Kent State University