- Information and Communications Technology
- ICT Topic 1: Identify and use appropriate digital learning tools and resources to accomplish a defined task.
- ICT Topic 2: Use digital learning tools and resources to locate, evaluate and use information.
- ICT Topic 3: Use digital learning tools and resources to construct knowledge.
- Society and Technology
- ST Topic 1: Demonstrate an understanding of technology’s impact on the advancement of humanity – economically, environmentally, and ethically.
- ST Topic 3: Explain how technology, society, and the individual impact one another.
- Design and Technology
- DT Topic 1: Define and describe the technology, including its core concepts of systems, resources, requirements, processes, controls, optimization, and trade-offs.