Interested students can apply with the link below. Applications must include a resume and cover letter. A letter of recommendation is also strongly suggested.
All undergraduate students, of any major, are welcome to apply. Preference will be given to freshmen and sophomore students.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with a diverse set of people
- Ability to conduct quality research
- Ability to deliver professional presentations to high-ranking university officials
- Follow through on tasks and quickly respond to requests
- Adapt to new processes and procedures
Students are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours a week with a maximum of 28 hours per week during the semester (20 for international students). Students are typically scheduled during normal business hours (8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday).