Back To School Tech Checklist
SETTING UP YOUR TECH
- Use the "Kent State Wireless" network for Wi-Fi and log in using your FlashLine username and password.
- Stay secure online! www.kent.edu/secureit
- Sign up for Flash ALERTS, Kent State’s official emergency text notification system, at www.kent.edu/flashalerts.
- Get online with your gaming system or streaming device. Register at multimediadevices.kent.edu.
- Ony wired printers are supported in the residence halls. Be sure to bring a cable to connect to your printer.
Download Free Software
- Download the KSUMobile app to view your class schedule, view campus maps with navigation, check grades, buy books, and more.
- Download FREE Microsoft Office at support.kent.edu/office.
- Purchase a discounted Adobe Creative Cloud subscription for only $75 per year at software.kent.edu.
- For assistance with FlashLine accounts or other technology at Kent State, chat with us at support.kent.edu.
- Having a computer issue? Bring your computer to the Service and Repair Center for in-person support, located in the Tri-Towers Rotunda.
If you need assistance, visit support.kent.edu or call 330-672-4357 (HELP)