Awards and Achievements
- Mona Matar won First Place in the Three Minute Thesis competition at Kent State University. There is a video of Mona's presentation available.
- Louisa Catalano published her paper "On a certain functional identity involving inverses". A link will be provided once it is available.
- Mirjeta Dëra won the Graduate Dean's Award for the academic year 2017-2018.
Hessah Alqahtani attended The 8th Gene Golub SIAM Summer School in Berlin, Germany.
- Amulya Vanga earned her Master's degree in Applied Mathematics.
- Lisa Hendrixson earned her PhD. degree in Pure Mathematics.
- Mona Matar won First Place Ohio Space Consortium poster award.
- Mona Matar won Most Outstanding Poster Presentation award at the annual Graduate Research Symposium at Kent State University.
- Hessah Alqahtani published her paper "Simplified anti-Gauss quadrature rules with applications in linear algebra".
- Hessah Alqahtani presented "Simplify Generalized Block Anti-Gauss Quadrature Rules" at the SIAM Annual Meeting (AN17) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Lisa Hendrixson won Most Outstanding Oral Presentation award at the annual Graduate Research Symposium at Kent State University.
- Mirjeta Dëra won the Graduate Dean's Award for the academic year 2016-2017.