Callbacks for Porthouse Theatre's 2018 season will take place at Kent State University's School of Theatre and Dance. The School of Theatre and Dance is located in the Center for the Performing Arts, 1325 Theatre Drive, Kent, OH 44242.
|Saturday, February 10, 2018||11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, February 11, 2018||12:00 - 6:00 p.m.|
Download Callback Materials
Next to Normal
Registering for your callback
If you auditioned for Porthouse Theatre at Kent State University on February 4-5 and have already gone through the Acceptd registration process, please disregard these instructions. We already have your information and no further action is required.
If you auditioned at OTAs and received a Callback and have not yet registered through Acceptd, you must do so in advance of Callbacks on February 10-11, 2018.
When completing the Acceptd application, you will be asked to provide digital versions of the following at the time of registration:
- 120 word Bio
- Click on the Acceptd link provided below. The link will take you to the Porthouse Theatre landing page on Acceptd.
- On the left hand side of the page under "Start An Application" select Porthouse Theatre Audition as the program.
- Click "Apply to Porthouse Theatre Audition"
- Create an Acceptd account as prompted or login if you already have one.
- Complete the application as instructed
- At the end, you will receive an email prompting you to schedule an audition. Please ignore this. The scheduling function is for preliminary auditions ONLY.
School of Theatre and Dance
Kent State University
Center for the Performing Arts
1325 Theatre Drive
Kent, OH 44242