Accidents & Insurance

What to do if you have an accident ...

In the event that you are involved in an accident/incident, either on or off campus, while operating University-controlled equipment, vehicle or vessel, please follow the Accident Reporting Procedures below and complete the appropriate forms:

Please contact Fleet Services at 330-672-0818 for questions or concerns.

NOTE: Any accident/incident resulting in damage to any equipment, vehicle, vessel or property; or any accident/incident with or without damage, if it occurred on a public roadway must be reported immediately to your supervisor and local law enforcement.