5S+ is the foundation for a disciplined approach to organizing and standardizing the physical condition of the workplace. This program covers the concepts and implementation techniques of 5S+, which are an integral part of Lean deployment.
Upon Completion of this Training Program, Participants Will:
- Understand the Basic Principles of Lean
- Appreciate How the Goals of Lean Drive Financial Success
- Recognize the 8 Forms of Waste and How 5S+ is Leveraged to Remove and/or Reduce Them
- Understand How Safety (+) Plays a Role When Implementing 5S+
- Understand the Concept of Kaizen and the Phases of 5S+
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Tom Putnam has more than 30 years of professional experience. His work assignments have been in many diverse areas including tooling design, process engineering, business economics, maintenance systems, quality systems, quality planning, supplier quality and continuous improvement, incorporating Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies.
"If everyone does this, it should eliminate a lot of wasted time and rework."
Tammy Fields, Accounts Payable
East End Welding