Delivering Powerful Presentations
This program will provide participants with the opportunity to deliver a two-minute presentation (with videotaping), as well as a private one-on-one post-presentation oral and written evaluation.
- Review the Four-step Process of Presenting (prepare, practice, present and playback)
- Understand How to Organize Materials for a Presentation
- Identify Personal Style of Delivery
- Understand Verbal and Nonverbal (movement, gestures) Language
- Practice Strategies to Reduce Anxiety
- Master the Basic Skills of PowerPoint Design
- Introduction and Group Warm-up
This eight-hour program is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Christine W. Zust, M.A., has more than 25 years of experience in communication and marketing management in the private and public sectors. Zust specializes in strategic communication, planning and positioning consultation, and also provides corporate facilitation and professional development programs.
“Christine was great and made the day fly and fun!”
Justin Kollert, Powder Mixer,
Carlisle Brake and Friction