Get to the Point! Delivering Clear and Concise Technical Information
Delivering a clear, concise and polished technical presentation sets you apart! Participants will have the opportunity to present one brief technical presentation (about two minutes) to the audience (with videotaping) followed by individual meetings with one-on-one oral and written evaluation.
- Tailor Clear, Consistent Technical Messages to Diverse Audiences
- Organize and Design Technical Presentation Materials for Optimal Results
- Apply the Formula for Technical Presentation Success to a Sample Presentation Topic
- Deliver a Two-minute Presentation
- A Formula for Technical Presentation Success: PSF
- Visual-auditory-kinesthetic Learners as Audience Members
- Executive-team-customer Audiences
- Diversity/international Audiences
- Multi-generational Audiences
- Technical/nontechnical Audiences
- Selling Ideas
- Clear, Consistent Language
- Define Acronyms
- Guidelines for Design, Images, Charts and Graphs
- Technical PowerPoint Presentation Tips
- Put the Formula to the Test
- Presentation Feedback
This eight-hour program is targeted for all associates in an organization who are responsible for delivering technical presentations.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Christine W. Zust, M.A., has more than 25 years of experience in communication and marketing management in the private and public sectors. Zust specializes in strategic communication, planning and positioning consultation, and also provides corporate facilitation and professional development programs.
“This training was one of the best I have attended. Since the emphasis is on personal growth in a business environment, this is very helpful for all our employees. I would recommend this training again. Thank you for arranging this one.”
Participant, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District