Microsoft Excel - Basic
- Learn how to use the help system and navigate worksheets and workbooks
- Create basic workbooks by entering and editing text, values, formulas and pictures
- Use formatting techniques to create effective and attractive worksheets
- Demonstrate the difference between absolute and relative references
- Utilize simple functions such as sum and average
- Create and modify charts
- Manage large workbooks
- Navigate and create a simple worksheet
- Modify a worksheet
- Use functions
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Judy Paternite has been an instructor at Kent State University for over 20 years. She is the program coordinator for Computer Technology at the Geauga Campus.
Barb Jones, Warranty Processor, Waltco Lift Corporation