Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Apply the if and sum if functions; use a nested if function to evaluate complex conditions; use the round function to round off numbers, use pmt function to calculate monthly payments
- Use vlookup, match and index functions to find values or position of value
- Validate data by using the data validation feature
- Create a pivot table to analyze and compare large amounts of data; change views, add a pivot chart
- Export data from excel to a text file; import data from a text file and access database
- Use goal seek and solver utilities to meet target output by adjusting values in cells
- Record and run a macro to perform tasks automatically
- Represent data graphically within cells by applying conditional formatting and inserting SmartArt graphics
- Advanced functions
- Lookups and data tables
- Advanced list management
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Exporting and importing
- Analytical options
- Macros and custom functions
- Conditional formatting and SmartArt
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
"Great stuff for the workplace. I will be able to make reports more efficiently."
Todd Uhl, Engineer, Waltco Lift Corporation