Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Apply the if and sum if functions; use a nested if function to evaluate complex conditions; use the round function to round off numbers, use pmt function to calculate monthly payments
- Use vlookup, match and index functions to find values or position of value
- Validate data by using the data validation feature
- Create a pivot table to analyze and compare large amounts of data; change views, add a pivot chart
- Export data from excel to a text file; import data from a text file and access database
- Use goal seek and solver utilities to meet target output by adjusting values in cells
- Record and run a macro to perform tasks automatically
- Represent data graphically within cells by applying conditional formatting and inserting SmartArt graphics
- Advanced functions
- Lookups and data tables
- Advanced list management
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Exporting and importing
- Analytical options
- Macros and custom functions
- Conditional formatting and SmartArt
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Judy Paternite has been an instructor at Kent State University for over 20 years. She is the program coordinator for Computer Technology at the Geauga Campus.
"Great stuff for the workplace. I will be able to make reports more efficiently."
Todd Uhl, Engineer, Waltco Lift Corporation