Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- Work with more advanced formatting options including styles, themes, backgrounds and watermarks
- Save workbooks as webpages and pdf files
- Insert and edit hyperlinks
- Use multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Advanced formatting
- Create Outlines and subtotals
- Create and apply cell and range names
- Work with lists and tables
- Web and Internet features
- Use advanced charting techniques
- Learn documenting and auditing
- Apply templates and settings
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Judy Paternite, Ph.D.
Judy Paternite has been an instructor at Kent State University for over 20 years. She is the program coordinator for Computer Technology at the Geauga Campus.
"Great program to refresh existing Excel skills and add new ones."
Shari Evans, Assistant Controller, Waltco Lift Corporation