Personality for Leadership
In this eight-hour program, you will:
- Describe the Significant Role Personality Plays in Effective Leadership
- Identify Individual Preferences and Increase Self-Awareness According To MBTI Type
- Learn to Flex and Adapt Behavior to Mature Relationships and Achieve Mutually Positive Results
- Discover Differences in People Concerning Energy Source, Information Gathering, Decision-Making, Lifestyle, Etc.
- Appreciate and Learn To Capitalize On Your Own Strengths and Those of Others
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
"The fact that a lot of the facilitators have a background in business and they can bring some real-life examples with them into the classroom and share those with our employees, I think that’s really beneficial. It’s not all just text book per se, but some real application examples that have been very beneficial."
Tiffany Squires, Director of Learning & Development,
The Sherwin-Williams Company Consumer Brands Group