Working Together to Achieve Results
In today’s collaborative work environments, it is imperative for employees to find ways to work together effectively to achieve required results. In this program the facilitator will focus on the key elements of effective interpersonal communication. Participants will identify their personal interaction style, the style of others, and learn how to flex their styles. They will gain an understanding of the importance of self-awareness and self-management and define key elements of social awareness and relationship building. Participants will determine how to be an effective influencer and build rapport.
- Define the Key Elements of Effective Interpersonal Communication
- Identify Your Personal Interaction Style, the Style of Others and How to Flex
- Understand the Importance of Self-awareness And Self-management
- Define Key Elements of Social Awareness and Relationship Building
- Determine How to be an Effective Influencer and Build Rapport
- Identify Strengths and Opportunities in Your Current Approach
This eight-hour program is targeted for all professionals in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kristy Frieden, MS, specializes in motivating, training and coaching professionals, executives and physicians in the areas of leadership, customer service, emotional intelligence and employee engagement.
"Very well organized. Kristy knows her stuff. Well researched and shared a lot of useful info!"
Nate Daymut, Coordinator Fan Services, Cleveland Indians