The cost for your participation in the Florence Summer Institute will include the following items.
|Credit Hours||Ohio Resident||Non-Resident|
*These are Summer 2016 rates.
|Airfare||$1,800||You may fly independently if you prefer and will not be charged for the group flight.|
|Program Fee||840||Covers administrative fees, museum entry fees, teaching materials, arrival taxis, orientation, social and extracurricular activities.|
|International Health Insurance||40.65|
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs.
- These costs do not include food, text books, travel to group flight departure points, and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. For non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use for financial aid or loans.
- You will be billed by the Kent State University Bursar for the items listed above. A three payment plan is available.
- Take in considering optional traveling around Europe when budgeting.