- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
The cost for your participation in the Florence Summer Institute will include the following items.
|Credit Hours||Ohio Resident||Non-Resident|
*These are Summer 2017 tuition rates.
|Airfare||$1,800||You may fly independently if you prefer and will not be charged for the group flight.|
|Program Fee||840||Covers administrative fees, teaching materials, arrival taxis, orientation, social and extracurricular activities.|
|International Health Insurance||60|
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs.
- These costs do not include food, text books, and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. For non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use for financial aid or loans.
- You will be billed by the Kent State University Bursar for the items listed above. A three payment plan is available.
- Take in considering optional traveling around Europe when budgeting.