Centennial Court C
- Houses sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Co-ed and has four floors.
- Rooms are carpeted and air-conditioned.
- Features several glass lounges, common areas, kitchen facilities and a fire place.
Hall Mailing Address:
Centennial Court C - KSU
New Front/Centennial Desk
225 Midway Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1300 Chiarucci Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Lofts and microfridges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provides a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page by clicking here.
Centennial Court C is comprised of single rooms that share a bathroom with another single. The beds are loftable for more space, and microfridges come standard in the rooms.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among nonresident guests within a limited length of stay.
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times
- Students 21 years of age or older are permitted to have alcohol in Centennial Court C.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Centennial Court C:
Centennial Courts C and D are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD) and several Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
The Centennial Court Council operates with the goal of improving student living. Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
Single Semi-Suite with Shared Bath: $4,490