- Named for Mona Fletcher, Professor Emeritus of Political Science, 1924-1963.
- Dedicated in 1963.
- 1 of 5 buildings that house the First-Year Experience
- Building-wide wireless access coverage.
- Houses approximately 245 first year students.
- Co-ed by floor with four floors.
Hall Mailing Address:Student Name
Fletcher Hall - KSU
575 Senhauser Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1350 Petrarca Drive
Kent, OH 44243
LoftsLofts and microfridges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provides a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page by clicking here.
RoomsFletcher Hall is comprised of double rooms. The closets are built in, but the dressers and desks may be moved. The beds are lofted for more space.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- Nonresident guests are permitted in the living corridors during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m.- Midnight
- Weekend: 10 a.m. Friday - Midnight Monday.
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times.
- No alcohol is allowed in Fletcher Hall at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Fletcher Hall:
StaffFletcher and Manchester Halls are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD), an Assistant Residence Hall Director (ARHD), and seven resident assistants. The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
Hall CouncilThe Fletcher Hall Council also operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
- Two-Person Double: $3,108
- Standard Single: $3,420