- Named for Karl Clayton Leebrick, Kent State President, 1938-1943.
- The building was dedicated in 1968.
- Houses approximately 325 first year to upper-class students. Co-ed and has 12 floors.
- Accessible rooms for students with disabilities.
- Attached dining area and computer cluster.
Hall Mailing Address:Student Name
Leebrick Hall- KSU
1525 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1575 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
RoomsLeebrick Hall, located in Tri-Towers, is comprised of single rooms. The closets and dressers are built in; however, the bed and desk may be moved. All beds use extra long sheets.
The furniture present in the student rooms is not loftable on its own. In this hall students may provide their own loft. This can be a self-constructed loft using the loft guidelines found by clicking here. Another option is to rent a loft from one of our preferred vendors – preferred vendor information can be found by clicking here.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among nonresident guests within a limited length of stay.
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times.
- No alcohol is permitted on Leebrick Hall floors 8-12, at any time regardless of resident age.
Students 21 years of age or older are permitted to have alcohol on floors 1-7.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Leebrick Hall:
StaffLeebrick Hall is staffed by one Residence Hall Director (RHD) and twelve Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment, and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
Hall CouncilThe Leebrick Hall Council also operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as with the whole campus.
- Standard Single: $3,362
- Deluxe Single: $4,094