- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
- Named for Karl Clayton Leebrick, Kent State President, 1938-1943.
- The building was dedicated in 1968.
- Houses approximately 325 first year to upper-class students. Co-ed and has 12 floors.
- Air-conditioned and carpeted.
- Accessible rooms for students with disabilities.
- Attached dining area and computer cluster.
Hall Mailing Address:
Leebrick Hall- KSU
1525 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1575 Leebrick Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Leebrick Hall, located in Tri-Towers, is comprised of single rooms. The furniture present in the rooms provide students the ability to rearrange their rooms; however, the furniture is not loftable. To learn more about bringing in your own loft or renting a loft, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page by clicking here. All beds use extra long sheets.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among nonresident guests within a limited length of stay.
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times.
- No alcohol is permitted on Leebrick Hall floors 8-12, at any time regardless of resident age.
Students 21 years of age or older are permitted to have alcohol on floors 1-7.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Leebrick Hall:
Korb and Leebrick Halls together are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD), an Assistant Residence Hall Director (ARHD) and seventeen Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
The Leebrick Hall Council also operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as with the whole campus.
- Single: $3,896
- Deluxe Single: $4,202