- Named for Raymond E. Manchester, Dean Emeritus of Men, 1926-1954. Dedicated in 1963.
- Houses approximately 244 first year students.
- Co-ed by floor with four floors.
- Building-wide wireless access coverage.
- Houses the Education, Health and Human Services Living-Learning Community
Hall Mailing Address:
Manchester Hall - KSU
575 Senhauser Drive
Kent, OH 44243
1300 Petrarca Drive
Kent, OH 44243
Lofts and microfridges are provided by Residence Services. The loft-able furniture present in the rooms provides a multitude of furniture arrangement options! To learn more about what the lofts are and how they can be used, visit our 'Loft Instructions' page by clicking here.
Manchester Hall is comprised of double rooms. The closets are built in; however, the furniture is loftable, and it can be adjusted to four recommended styles.
Visitation and Alcohol Policy
- 24-hour visitation is permitted among residents within their own hall.
- Nonresident guests are permitted in the living corridors during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m.- Midnight
- Weekend: 10 a.m. Friday - Midnight Monday.
- Nonresident guests must be escorted at all times.
- No alcohol is allowed in Manchester Hall at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited in all campus buildings. Smoking may not occur within 20 feet of building entrances, windows, overhangs, loading docks, vents or other openings to a building, including residence halls.
Dining Close to Manchester Hall:
Manchester and Fletcher Halls together are staffed by a Residence Hall Director (RHD), an Assistant Residence Hall Director (ARHD), and seven Resident Assistants (RAs). The staff's main goals are to provide the residents with valuable information, create a positive community through educational programming, maintain a safe and high-quality living environment and serve as a resource whenever a student has a question or concern.
The Manchester Hall Council also operates with the goal of improving student living. Hall Council provides all residents with an opportunity to interact with one another through weekly meetings and a variety of fun activities and programs. The Executive Board provides leadership opportunities within the hall, as well as the whole campus.
- Two-Person Double: $3.108
- Standard Single: $3,420