Valley of Dreams
We want to recognize two of your Junior or Senior students who exhibit a balance of academic accomplishment, leadership and community engagement. This summer, in partnership with the Mahoning Valley Scrappers, we are recognizing two students from every Trumbull County school district.
- When choosing your school’s student representatives, please use the following criteria:
- Demonstration of community engagement
- Expression of leadership at school or in the community
- Use 2.5 GPA or higher as a final determining factor for your winners. We are looking for students who may have overcome many obstacles to become involved in the community and exhibit leadership.
- These students will be recognized at a Mahoning Valley Scrappers home game during the 2017 season.
- They will be announced before the game and have the opportunity to throw out the first pitch.
- They will receive four tickets to that game.
- We will provide them a Kent State Trumbull “Valley of Dreams” T-shirt before the game.
- After you complete the nomination form, we will drop off an information packet for you and the students so they can schedule their game.