Welcome to the Office of Career Services at Kent State Trumbull.
Students enrolled at any regional campus may utilize the career planning resources available at the Kent Campus Career Services Center. Online help is available with career and major selection, resume writing, interviewing, and locating jobs and internships posted by local and regional employers to our Experience Job & Internship Board. Kent Campus career counselors are also available by phone or in person during daily drop-in hours, Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Visit the links below for opportunities specific to the Kent State Trumbull region:
- Campus Works (To accept on-campus job offers)
- Electronic Job Board (Updated 6-16-2014)
- Job Fairs (Updated 5-6-2014)
- Ohio Means Jobs (website)
- Ohio Means Jobs (postings) (Updated 6-12-2014)
- Volunteer Opportunities (Updated 5-6-2014)
Attention outside employers:
Are you or your company interested in recruiting candidates from the Trumbull or Kent campuses?
For Trumbull Campus recruiting:
- Email your job, internship or volunteer opportunity to email@example.com.
- Questions? Contact Nicolette Fenlock at 330-675-8847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Kent Campus recruiting:
- Email your job/internship posting (or questions) to email@example.com.