Apply to Kent State Trumbull
Ready to join the Kent State family?
Before you get started
- When you click below to begin an application, you will be taken to the Kent State University Application for Admission, used by all eight campuses. Be sure to choose Trumbull as the campus you plan to attend when prompted.
- You will have the option to submit your application online, or print it out and mail it. Your personal information is secure regardless of how you apply.
- You will have the option to pay the $40 application fee online using a credit card or to submit your application without payment and mail or drop off the application fee. Whatever you choose, be sure to submit the application when you're finished!
- Application materials that must be sent by mail (ACT scores, high school transcript, college transcripts, etc.) should be sent to:
NEW FRESHMEN, TRANSFER, GUEST, AND POST-UNDERGRADUATE:
Apply now for Summer or Fall 2019
- Fall 2019 deadline is Aug. 15, 2019 (However, you must apply and be admitted by May 1 to be considered for a 2019-2020 Automatic Scholarship)
APPLY FOR FULLY ONLINE PROGRAMS:
Associate of Applied Business in Office Technology
Associate of Applied Business in Computer Technology
Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies (BTAS)
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS (CCP):
- Summer 2019 is April 1, 2019
- Fall 2019 is May 1, 2019
- Spring 2020 is Oct. 1, 2020
Note: CCP applicants should not complete the New Freshman application for admission!
Get directions to campus