Ready to join the Kent State family?
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
- When you click below to begin an application, you will be taken to the Kent State University Application for Admission, used by all eight campuses. Be sure to choose Trumbull as the campus you plan to attend when prompted.
- You will have the option to submit your application online, or print it out and mail it. Your personal information is secure regardless of how you apply.
- You need to submit a personal explanation statement if you answer “Yes” to either of the following admission application questions:
- “Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense or have charges pending against you at this time?”
- “Have you ever been dismissed, suspended or placed on probation by any other college or university for a NON-ACADEMIC reason?”
- You will have the option to pay the $40 application fee online using a credit card or to submit your application without payment and mail or drop off the application fee. Whatever you choose, be sure to submit the application when you're finished!
- Application materials that must be sent by mail (ACT scores, high school transcript, college transcripts, etc.) should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Kent State University at Trumbull
4314 Mahoning Ave, N.W.
Warren, OH 44483
In order for your admission application to be processed in a timely manner before classes begin, you must apply by the following dates:
Summer 2021: July 8
Fall 2021: Aug. 15