Degrees & Majors
Associate of Applied Business
Associate of Applied Science
- Criminology and Justice Studies
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Legal Assisting Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Veterinary Technology
Associate of Arts
Associate of Science
Associate of Technical Study
- Individualized Degree Program
- Environment Management (Open to employees of Davey Tree only. Contact your supervisor for details.)
Other Associate Degrees
Coursework for the following associate degrees can be started at Kent State University at Trumbull. However, the degree must be completed at the appropriate Kent State University Regional Campus.
- Computer Design and Animation Engineering Technology
- Early Childhood Education Technology
- Human Services Technology
- Nursing ADN
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant Technology (Ashtabula)
- Radiologic Technology
For the following, students complete the majority of the required courses on a Kent State University campus/location and some courses on-line. The degree would be awarded by the approved campus or college.
- AAB Office Technology
Students may complete undergraduate university requirements and Kent Core courses at Kent State University at Trumbull or any campus/location and the major requirements online. The degree would be awarded by the approved campus or college. Additional fees are assessed for online courses.
- Bachelor of Science in Insurance Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses
Admission to the Nursing for Registered Nurses major is selective. Applicants must be registered nurses (RN) with a diploma or associate degree who are seeking an accredited bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Allied Health
- Clinical Trials Research
- Health Promotion and Education
- Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
Admission to the Respiratory Care major is selective. Applicants must hold an active credential for certified respiratory therapist (CRT) or registered respiratory therapist (RRT) and an associate degree from a CoARC-accredited respiratory therapy/care program with a minimum 2.000 overall GPA.