Graduation & Commencement
Spring 2021 Commencement Date, TBD
In order to be eligible for graduation, you must complete an application either in the Office of Student Services, or in your college office at the Kent Campus.
The following guidelines are vital to helping you make it to the big day.
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR UNDERGRADUATES
- View deadlines
- A $200 late fee may be charged if you apply for graduation after the deadline.
APPLY FOR GRADUATION IN FLASHLINE
- Log into FlashLine > Student > Resources > Graduation > Apply for Graduation
- More information
ELIGIBILITY FOR GRADUATION
For questions regarding your eligibility for graduation contact the following offices:
- Associate Degree: Office of Student Services at 330-675-8860
- Bachelor's Degree: College Office at the Kent Campus
- Master's Degree: College Office at the Kent Campus