Plan YOUR Career
Kent State Trumbull is committed to supporting students in all aspects of the career development process. The Career Services office can assist students with the following:
- Graduate Studies, Major and Career Exploration
- Resume/Cover Letter Development
- Interview Preparation
- Career Search Assistance and Guidance
- Job and Internship Opportunities
- Employer Connections
- Additionally, students enrolled at any regional campus may utilize the career planning resources available at the Kent Campus Career Exploration and Development Center.
For more career resources, tools and office updates, make sure to read the newsletter installments of Career Monthly. Kent State Trumbull Career E-Newsletters
|career exploration ►||resume & cover letters ►||interviewing ►|
|virtual mock interview ►||Web Link favorites ►|
OHIO INTERNSHIP & PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS
- Are you interested in recruiting candidates from the Kent State Trumbull Campus?
- For more information specific to Trumbull Campus or to share your job/internship posting with us, please email Tiffany Tyree.
- Also, create an account on Handshake and be approved by Kent State University to post job/internship positions.