Plan YOUR Career
Kent State Trumbull is committed to supporting students in all aspects of the career development process. The Career Services office can assist students with the following:
- Graduate Studies, Major and Career Exploration
- Resume/Cover Letter Development
- Interview Preparation
- Career Search Assistance and Guidance
- Job and Internship Opportunities
- Employer Connections
- Additionally, students enrolled at any regional campus may utilize the career planning resources available at the Kent Campus Career Exploration and Development Center.
|career exploration ►||resume & cover letters ►||interviewing ►|
|virtual mock interview ►||Web Link favorites ►|
OHIO INTERNSHIP & JOB DATABASES
To share job and internship opportunities with Kent State Trumbull, please email Tiffany Tyree. To share with all students in the Kent State system, create an account on Handshake.