Get Your Flashcard
What is a FLASHcard?
The FLASHcard is your Kent State University ID card. Your card will let you take materials out of the Kent State libraries, access services, load funds to print from campus computers, and more!
1. Upload a photo
To Upload a Photo for Your FLASHcard: · Visit flashweb.kent.edu
- Login using your FlashLine credentials
- In the left-hand column locate "Submit ID Photo"
- Select a photo you would like to submit for approval and click submit
Photo Submission Rules
- Hats and head coverings are not permitted
- Photos should be a self-portrait
- Photos should use a solid background (white and blue preferred)
- Photos will be reviewed and denied if these rules are not followed
2. Send Notification You’ve Submitted Your Photo
- Once you have submitted your photo and are registered for classes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, advising us that you’ve completed this step.
- You will receive an email when your ID is printed and ready for pick-up.
3. Pickup Your FLASHcard
- FLASHcards can be picked up at the Student Services office during normal business hours.
- You will need to bring a valid state-issued ID, or passport to be able to receive your FLASHcard.
- If you do not have a valid state-issued ID or passport, you will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate, social security card, AND photo with your name on it such as a high school yearbook photo.
- Your initial FLASHcard is issued free of charge.
- There is a $25.00 fee to replace/reissue your FLASHcard. The fee can be paid in person at the front counter of our Kent Trumbull Student Services office by cash or check only.
- For more detailed information regarding your FLASHcard, please visit https://www.kent.edu/flashcard