Get Your Flashcard
What is a FLASHcard?
The FLASHcard is your Kent State University ID card and more. Your card will let you take materials out of the Kent State libraries, access services such as Student Recreation & Wellness Center and athletic events, and purchase goods and services both on and off campus. If you have a food plan, you will use your FLASHcard to purchase meals in our dining halls.
1. Upload a photo
To Upload a Photo for Your FLASHcard: · Visit flashweb.kent.edu
- Login using your FlashLine credentials
- In the left-hand column locate "Submit ID Photo"
- Select a photo you would like to submit for approval and click submit
Photo Submission Rules
- Hats and head coverings are not permitted
- Photos should be a self-portrait
- Photos should use a solid background (white and blue preferred)
- Photos will be reviewed and denied if these rules are not followed
2. Send Notification You’ve Submitted Your Photo
- Once you have submitted your photo, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, advising us that you’ve completed this step.
- You will receive an email when your ID is printed and ready for pick-up.
3. Pickup Your FLASHcard
- FLASHcards can be picked up at the Student Services office during normal business hours. PLEASE NOTE that our offices may be closed or have limited hours due to the Covid-19 status of our county. Please check our website for current office operating hours.
- You will need to bring a valid state-issued ID, or passport to be able to receive your FLASHcard.
- If you do not have a valid state-issued ID or passport, you will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate, social security card, AND photo with your name on it such as a high school yearbook photo.
- Your initial FLASHcard is issued free of charge.
- There is a $25.00 fee to replace/reissue your FLASHcard. The fee can be paid in person at the front counter of our Kent Trumbull Student Services office by cash or check only.
- For more detailed information regarding your FLASHcard, please visit https://www.kent.edu/flashcard