Facts & Figures
In 1954, Kent State University initiated a cadet program to help the community overcome a critical shortage of elementary teachers. Until the fall of 1965, the University offered an evening program at Warren G. Harding High School, known as the Warren Academic Center. Curious to learn more? Great, because we've got more campus history for you.
Kent State Trumbull is located just 22 minutes from Youngstown and Sharon, PA (to the East), 54 minutes from Akron (to the West) and 69 minutes from Cleveland (to the North). More detailed driving directions are also available.
Students can choose from 25 bachelor's, associate or certificate programs, or start coursework toward the more than 280 academic programs offered by Kent State. View a list of all campus degree programs.
- 2,100 students
- 100 percent commute
- 61.6 percent are female
- 38.4 percent are male
- 79.5 percent are from Trumbull County
- Average age is 22
Parking is free and well lit. Campus Security escorts available.
- 59 full-time
- 65 part-time
- Average student to faculty ratio is 14:1.
2021-2022 Yearly Tuition
- In-state, full-time, lower division FR/SO: $6,751
- In-state, full-time, upper division JR/SR: $7,895
- Fall semester runs August – December
- Spring semester runs January – May
- There are four (4) Summer sessions that run May – August (Intersession, three weeks; Summer I, five weeks; Summer II, eight weeks and Summer III, five weeks).
Kent State Trumbull spans 350 acres with three academic buildings (Classroom/Administration; Library/Theatre and Technology) as well as the Student Services building which houses the Police Academy, Fitness Center and Enrollment Management & Student Services, combining to occupy 246,500 square feet.